Monday, November 14, 2011

Tweets of the Week: 11 Nov 11 (belated)

Due to participation in hometown festivities on Friday*, followed by a weekend of merriment and spine-tingling adventure with CobraMrsFit, I failed to click "Publish Post." Apologies for denying the masses this "week's" unpastuerized dose of awesome, lovingly referred to (*cough*onlybyme*cough*) as:

Tweets of the Week**

@alan_tudyk: When it comes to people, places, and things, lately, I find that people and places just complicate things.

@BadAstronomer: If I somehow became the richest man on Earth I would still stand in the kitchen at night and eat Honeycombs dry right out of the box.

@zachbraff: I just decided you're going to have the best day ever!

@AdviceToWriters: If writing seems hard, it's because it is hard. WILLIAM ZINSSER #amwriting #writing #writetip #NaNoWriMo

@hobronto: Everybody, this is important. Please pay attention: A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fly, and is also known as a buster. Thank you.

@rdonoghue: The only person who ever really objects to killing the messenger is the messenger. Sadly, that's only one voice.

@hijinksensue: "And finally, to Mr. Harry Potter, for outstanding courage and for murdering Professor Quirell, 60 points to Gryffindor House."

@DeathStarPR: Force lightning hits me so hard, Makes me say, "Ow, my Lord!" Thank you for blasting me With 40000 amps of electricity. Stop, Palpa Tine.

@Broslife: A honorary U-S-A! U-S-A to all the veterans out there. Your bravery inspires me to be even more awesome.

@AM_Preston: Appropriate: You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. Ray Bradbury.





*Thank you to each and every service member for your sacrifice and bravery.

**Note: All tweets are mostly as they appear in my feed to include RT credits (when able), trends, misspells, poor punctuation, lies, the Power of Love, dude looks like a lady, rocking around the clock, and hello-is it me you’re looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment