Alright, down to business:
1) DO YOU THINK YOU’RE HOT? Hm, maybe not “hot”, but I do believe that charm and confidence, as well as humor, wavy hair, and loads of money, can make you “hotter” than just having a pretty face or cut figure. The Future Mrs swears I clean up well, so that's enough for me.
2) UPLOAD A PICTURE OR WALLPAPER YOU’RE USING AT THE MOMENT:
The picture is the same as my Twitter handle. That’s my 1966 Volvo 1800S and Penny, my uncle’s Boxer. The Volvo has been in the family since my grandfather bought it off the showroom floor.
Thanks to a fellow AWer for this one. I agree whole-heartedly.
And to shake things up, a picture that always makes me laugh:
3) A SONG YOU RECENTLY LISTENED TO: “If I Loved You” from Carousel and “What Do I Need With Love” from Thoroughly Modern Millie. These songs (ballad and “up-tune” respectively) comprise our contest set for the Barbershop Harmony Society’s International Competition next month. We had rehearsal last night and those two have been stuck in my head every since. It may require a “Tiny Dancer” song-bomb to clear.
4) WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU WERE DOING THIS? Whether I was hot or not, what picture to upload, and what songs I’d recently listened to. Kind of an odd question. . .
5) DO YOU HAVE NICKNAMES? Several from my previous career, but none that are worth repeating. Occasionally I’ll use “Horatio” when baristas ask for a name or “Ramon: The Emperor of Awesome” when filling out a name tag at a party.
6) TAG SOME FRIENDS: I 100% agree with PK: if you’re reading this, you’re tagged.
And now for a couple of my own:
7) WHAT GOT YOU INTO WRITING?
8) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST WRITING SUCCESS (this can be anything from “I completed a chapter!” to “Dude, I’m J.K. Rowling.”)?
9) AUTHOR YOU’D MOST LIKE TO HAVE COFFEE WITH AND WHY?
Thanks for playing. Write hard, gang.